The Nipissing Addiction and Mental Health System is offering a Community Wellness Program to provide interim supports and services to individuals who are on a waiting list for mental health and/or addiction services, or seeking additional supports.
- To facilitate, promote and advocate for community, family, workplace and individual health, wellness and healing.
- To enhance mental and emotional wellbeing of individuals who are in need of mental health and/or addiction services.
- To provide education, resources and supports to clients who are on waiting lists for services or seeking additional supports/services.
- Individualized peer support services
- Walk-in Clinic
- Weekly educational and skills building groups
- Support groups
- Crisis Intervention
Location and Times: Please See Attached Calendar here
Available to: Nipissing District residents, aged 16 and over (no registration required)
- Community Counselling Centre, 705-472-6515
- Canadian Mental Health Association, 705-474-1299
- Nipissing Mental Health Housing & Support Services, 705-476-4088
- People for Equal Partnership in Mental Health, 705-494-4774
- North Bay Recovery Home, 705-472-2873
- North Bay Regional Health Centre, 705-474-3050
To access individual peer support services, please contact Arif Majeed at 705-494-4774 ext.225
To access Crisis Intervention services, please call 705-476-6240 ext.6241